Your living room is the heart of your home and the space where you spend most of your time. It’s important that the interior design of your living room reflects your personal style and meets the needs of your family. If you’re looking for top ideas for living room interior designs in Bangalore, you’re in the right place! Bangalore is home to some of the best and most affordable interior designers who can help bring your design vision to life.
One of the key elements of a successful living room design is the use of functional, comfortable furniture. Choose a sofa and chairs that are comfortable for long periods of sitting and entertaining, and consider incorporating a mix of seating options, such as a loveseat or bench, to provide additional seating for guests. You may also want to incorporate a coffee table, side tables, and a media unit to provide storage and display space for books, magazines, and other items.
TV unit design can also be incorporated into a living room design. Instead of a traditional TV stand, consider mounting your TV on the wall and pairing it with sleek, minimalistic media storage units. This will help keep the space looking clean and uncluttered and free up floor space for other items. If you do choose to use a TV stand, look for one with a minimalistic design and plenty of storage space to keep clutter to a minimum.
Modular kitchen design is another important aspect of living room interior design in Bangalore. If your living room is open to the kitchen, consider using a kitchen island or peninsula as a natural extension of your living space. Choose functional and streamlined cabinets, and opt for built-in appliances to minimize the number of visible items in the kitchen. You can also use light colors and reflective surfaces to create the illusion of a larger, more open space.
Bedroom design is also an important element of living room interior design in Bangalore. If your living room is adjacent to your bedroom, consider using a cohesive color scheme and design elements to create a seamless transition between the two spaces. Choose minimalistic furniture and incorporate hidden storage solutions, such as under-bed storage or built-in shelving, to keep the space looking clutter-free.
Overall, the key to creating a successful living room design in Bangalore is to choose functional, comfortable furniture and incorporate storage solutions to keep the space looking clutter-free. By working with the best and most affordable interior designers in Bangalore, you can create a living room design that truly reflects your personal style and meets your family’s needs. Whether you’re looking to redesign your entire home or just your living room, these top ideas for living room interior design in Bangalore will help you create a space that is both beautiful and functional
Top 9 Modern Living Room Ideas
1. This modern eclectic living room is colored under baubles, with pops of red and blue on black and gray. Eastern accents such as a Turkish rug and a wooden table cube add character
2. Settle into an orange and gray oasis. The use of different shades of gray, a metal coffee table, and a figure canvas keeps this modern lounge interesting.
3. Incorporate an industrial theme into your living room. This bachelor pad lounge is complete with factory-inspired extractor fans, a one-wheeled coffee table, a metal staircase, and a leather sofa. For more inspiration in this style, see our portfolio on modern living rooms.
4. Scandinavian design can be ultra-minimalist. In this relaxed setting, gray block couches contrast with light wooden stools, a swing chair, and brighter lemon lighting
5. Place a unique rug in the center of your living room. Patricia Urquiola’s 3D-illustrated piece, Vision. A is complemented by squares in three lounge sets and a fireplace. A wooden-panel partition and a glass-barrier staircase define the space.
6. Use pastels in your next lounge design. Pops of pastel green, pink, light terracotta, and blue mingle with a swing arm wall lamp and laddered bookcase on a Lino floor and light wood wall. The teal in the floating wall unit is the only color that stands out.
7. Looking for bookish living rooms? This one is dedicated to you. Look closely and you will see a unique piece of living room wall decor with the bookcase spelling out ‘Read Your Bookcase’. Clever!
8. Looking for bookish living rooms? This one is dedicated to you. Look closely and you will see a unique piece of living room wall decor with the bookcase spelling out ‘Read Your Bookcase’. Clever!
9. Do you prefer a more subtle appearance? Warm it up with white and wooden walls, a fluffy rug, a monochrome abstract – and, of course, a token living wall. A whisky decanter or two tempts us to stay a little longer.
Tips To Keep in Mind while designing a Modern Living Room in Bangalore
Think about an Open-Plan Design
In an open arrangement design, you have the opportunity of utilizing the negative space successfully. Have a free plan to give the space a uniform look. For example, consider a comparable variety plot for both the feasting and living, with the goal that both spaces appear to be bound together. The most amazing aspect of an open plan is that it creates a feeling of roominess.
Allow Natural Air & Light In
Normal light and natural air are fundamental parts of a cutting-edge front room plan as they make the space look brilliant and breezy. Get satisfactory regular light and consolidate the outside with the inside with huge glass windows, French entryways, sliding glass entryways, and glass walls with floor-to-roof frosting. You can change the force of light by picking the right blinds.
Choose an Impartial Variety Range in Little Spaces
For little spaces, a nonpartisan variety range in shades of white, beige, or muffled dark is suggested. This is on the grounds that light shades mirror most extreme light and cause a space to appear to be bigger. On the off chance that a delicate plan seems to be excessively repetitive, you can break it by adding pops of variety by means of complement walls, or with delicate decorations like pads, carpets, craftsmanships, and so forth. Ensure that every one of the tones completes one another and gives the space a fair look.
Purchase Smooth Furnishings
Pick agreeable, smooth, and insignificant furniture pieces. The upholstery might incorporate materials like calfskin or regular textures on various surfaces. Stay away from luxurious furnishings in the event that you need a cutting-edge look, and pick pieces in light of the size of your family room to forestall the mess.
Pick Normal Materials
Regular materials like wood, bamboo, and stone add warmth to a space and are maintainable as well. These can be consolidated in wall accents, ground surfaces, and furniture in your lounge to make it look current yet welcoming.
Have Inherent Capacity
To keep your front room mess free, pick furniture pieces with work away. These can be utilized to store whatever needn’t bother with being seen or isn’t utilized consistently. A shelf, a television unit with drawers, and a loveseat with stowed-away capacity are far to guarantee there isn’t an excess of stuff lying outside.
Add Metallic Completions
Make a very good quality, current style with cleaned metallic completions like chrome and SS (hardened steel) inside the mirror outlines, wall extras, pendant lights, steel tables, etc. These completions can likewise be utilized on the door handles, bureau handles and photograph edges to add consistency.
If you’re looking for top ideas for living room interior designs in Bangalore, you’re in the right place! Bangalore is home to some of the best and most affordable interior designers who can help bring your living room design vision to life. From sleek and modern to cozy and traditional, there are endless design possibilities for your living room. Here are some more ideas which we hope would be helpful to you:
Sleek and modern: For a chic and contemporary look, opt for a minimalistic design with clean lines and a neutral color palette. Use a combination of light and dark tones to add depth and dimension to the space. Consider using a mix of natural materials, such as wood and stone, to add warmth and texture.
Cozy and traditional: If you prefer a more traditional look, consider incorporating warm, cozy elements into your living room design. Use plush fabrics and soft lighting to create a comfortable and inviting atmosphere. Choose furniture with intricate details and patterns, and add pops of color with accessories such as throw pillows and blankets.
Industrial chic: For a unique and edgy look, consider an industrial chic design. Use raw materials such as concrete and exposed brick to create a rugged, industrial feel. Pair these elements with sleek and modern furniture, and use bold pops of color to add interest and personality to the space.
Eclectic mix: If you can’t decide on just one design style, consider creating an eclectic mix of elements from different design styles. Use a combination of modern and traditional pieces, and mix and match patterns and textures to create a dynamic and exciting space.
No matter which design style you choose, don’t forget to incorporate functional elements such as storage solutions and comfortable seating. By working with the best and most affordable interior designers in Bangalore, you can create a living room design that is both beautiful and practical.